Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Happy New Year 2024

Happy January Everyone!  It is with sad heart that I have to announce that YSBP will be shutting down!  We have LOVED you guys who played with us all of these years!!  I hope to see you creating and crafting all over bloggerland and beyond!

For those of you who know me, Holley, personally, you know I will be celebrating my 14th year post successful brain surgery and handing out TONS of prizes, both in the USA and abroad.  So drop by my blog, holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com as February approaches for the fun!  There will be prizes given out everyday in February!


Our wonderful sponsor in December was:

Kate Hadfield Designs


our final winner, chosen by random number generator is:


Please contact htondre@aol.com for your prize!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I emailed you and thank you very much! Sad to see the challenge closing but understand we all have our lives. Wishing you and the team a great 2024 and thanks for all the inspiration, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holley I'm sorry you're closing this blog but I imagine it's very challenging to manage 2 blogs. I have been following you for 3 years, I participated in your celebrations and I can't wait to celebrate February with you too. best wishes for everything and thanks for the creativity you share. A hug Taty

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!