Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Mondays with Mel: So Little Paper, So Many Cards

am a self-confessed paper-holic.  I love to buy paper in packs so that they all coordinate.  It's easy to combine and mix and match that way.

I had a great paper pack from Bazzill called Believe.  It included patterned paper and Bazzill cardstock.  Can we say, PERFECT!!!  I pulled the pack out of my Christmas stash and that is what I played with for a couple of days.

Here is what I came up with using the entire pack of paper.  I think it had 12 12x12 patterned papers and 10 12x12 cardstock papers.  







ended up with 53 cards in total from this one pack.  The layout is the same but changed up the patterns, etc.  It was so easy to do the assembly line production with these!

Up next I want to work on some Winter themed cards then on to religious themed Christmas cards (my fave)!

Have a creative day!
Mel

Materials for Merry Bells cards:
Believe paper and cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Colonial White cardstock - CTMH
Chevron embossing folder - Paper Studio
Antique Linen, Fired Brick and Mowed Lawn Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Bells & Boughs, Angelic Joy, Glimmering Gold embossing powder - SU!
Versamark - Tsukineko
Ribbon - Big Lots
Sequins - Studio Calico American Crafts
Brads - Unknown
Doodlebrads - Karen Foster Designs
Pearls - Want 2 Scrap

Thank, Mel. Don't forget to check out all the inspiration Mel offers at her blog.

4 comments:

  1. Mel,
    Love all the Christmas cards you did. Your color layouts are great. What a busy little beaver you have been.
    Virginia M.
    montagnava@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, I love this idea. I have a box of about 20 cards for Operation Write Home. Do you want them or should I send directly to OWH?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper Mel - and awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!