Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Mondays with Mel

Usually while I am stuck in bed, I'm on Pinterest looking for inspiration. Oh sure, there are lots of recipes, hair and makeup tutorials and wedding planning, but there are to-o-o-o-o-ns of paper-crafting ideas on there,  too!!!
I came across a pin that was a graphic: 40 Ways to Be Creative (from makeuseof.com). So, here are a couple of ways this graphic suggests to be creative. It is universal to all mediums.


  1. Create an Inspiration board.
  2. Get out more.
  3. Sketch more.
Those are only the first three. Well heck, I already do two out of the three. My inspiration board is my Pinterest pins! I have a card board, Christmas card boards, Disney layouts board, sketches boards, etc. 
I've already posted about my layout sketches from my notebook in an earlier post. And with that being said, here are a couple of sketches:
Now all I have to work on is getting out more! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I love your Monday posts Mel! I may not always leave a comment, but just know I care about you and am gleaning lots of info from the posts! Many hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!