Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

February Winners

  February Winners!!

First let me thank Notturno Digital Arts for being our sponsor this month and for their gorgeous images.  Be sure and check out their Etsy store for some wonderful digi stamps!  Thanks to everyone who came by to Holley's blog to celebrate with me!


Winner by random number draw is 

#28 Patacake

Please send me your address to claim your prize! email htondre@aol.com


Now for those who got prizes for using Notturno Digis in their creations.

Please email me your addy, and I'll be sending goodies to you!!  If there were additional entries that used Notturno Digital arts and I missed them for some reason, please let me know htondre@aol.com.

7. Paperwhims

41. Suzanne H


56. PaperWhims

57. KTFitKitty

58. KTFitKitty

62. Tina Z Treebug

63. Valerija

________________________________________

Here's the Top Three this month in no particular order.

7. Elizabeth H


35. CraftyHairLady




Please take our badge and share it proudly.


Thanks so much for playing along this month!  Please stay tuned as next month's contest should begin shortly!  We can't wait for you to see our newest creations!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Holley and thank you to all for these beautiful works with my stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's wonderful! Thank you so much! Congratulations to everyone! The cards are all so cute! I will contact you, Holley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Congrats to everyone! I'll send you my address.

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!