Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MEET OUR OCTOBER BLOG MEMBER OF THE MONTH SHELL BECKER



Hello There ....Shell here, from the great state of Alaska, USA.  
I’ve been crafting most of my life thanks to my wonderful Mom (we’d always be going to some sort of craft classes) it’s in my blood to be creative!
I started paper crafting seriously back in 2004 when I took over for a SU demonstrator ….she was quitting, little did I know that it really was addicting.  I’m currently designing for Come And Get It Challenges and Southern Girls Challenges as well as Image Coordinator for Southern Girls.   Loved working with some of the Rubber Stamp companies and I was actually published in a now retired Rubber Stamp Magazine.
I do enjoy most crafts and have dabbled in several different mediums over the years.  With knitting as my other passion when time permits…LOL
I did a career change recently from 14 years as a CDL Driver to working full-time for the Kenaitze Indian Tribe as the Operations Assistant for the Elders Center which has a restaurant with 5 meals served weekly, basically I help things run as smoothly as possible.
Been married 35 years to a great man, we have 2 grown sons that we are extremely proud of and we’ve been living in Alaska for 20 plus years
Our only kids at home are the furry ones 2 purebred Australian Shepherds (which I use to breed) and a Tabby Cat that rules the house.
You can visit my blog at 
Below are a few of the things I have created.




 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to get to know you better, Shell! Welcome to the group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell, as you know I'm totally enamored by your art work! I really enjoyed reading more about you. My husband and I were on a cruise and land cruise in Alaska a few years ago and we fell in love with the whole state! So glad to know you are working with the Kenaitze tribe. And indeed welcome aboard the spotlight of the group blog!

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!